Sunday 24 February 2013

Moodboards

Mood Board

Firstly, I have created a mood board which consists of words and images in which relate to film/TV dramas. I gathered a range of ideas in which relate to film/TV dramas. I gathered a range of ideas which in my opinion stand for or relate to a film drama. I particularly noticed that the colours used are dull and dark to represent fear and danger. The words collaged represent either particular events that occur in a drama ('scream'0 or a particular type/reaction of a film drama. I have gained particular interest in a romantic drama, which ends 2 people in danger or leads one to help another in danger. Therefore, I have decided upon creating more boards that develop my ideas and knowledge in the film romantic drama genre. 

Secondly, I have put together a series of images of films that specifically come under the film genre of a Romantic drama. The idea of tragedy and dangers as a result of 'love'. Particular images symbolize and relate specifically to romance or the idea of love between young people. The colours used are of bright more happy colours, however subtle hints of foreshadowing danger are visible with the use of the colours red and black. 

Thirdly, I have put together pictures of images related to Romance in particular to help me understand one side of the genre of 'Romance'. Th colours are all bright and happy and the words relate to many of the misfortunes that undertake as a result of 'love'.I have researched also some locations in which are seen as romantic in particular. 













No comments:

Post a Comment