Saturday 23 March 2013

Logo Moodboard

Logo Mood-board 

To secure my knowledge on what makes a good and bad logo I created a mood board of logos from all sorts of company's and institutions.


By looking at these I noticed an obvious trend for logos to have a circle shape to them as a number of the ones I could see on Google where based in circles. Therefore, in my opinion I think our company logo needs to not be a circle to be unique and original enough to then stand out from the crowd within the market and be remember-able by the public. My of the logos have either the name of their company on it or some kind of symbol that relates to their company name, this is something my group will also have to take into consideration for when designing our own company logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment